What You’ll need to Succeed:
· An independent self-starter with 5 years of relevant sales experience, with the ability to manage key customer account and acquire new customers. (Candidates with more experience will be considered for Sales Manager level position).
· A proven track record of 100% or better quota performance for a technology company selling to mid-size and large corporations, preferably in the data storage/software industry.
· Exhibit a positive, "can-do" attitude and a high degree of honesty, integrity and sound judgment.
· Demonstrated knowledge of negotiation tactics and persuasive techniques.
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including cold calls, proposal preparation, and presentation skills.
· Excellent customer service skills, strong problem-solving abilities, and special attention to detail, follow-up.
· Knowledge and have access to customer based will be a significant advantage.
The Account Manager/Sales Manager is an experienced individual sales contributor responsible for identifying and closing sales opportunities and managing key accounts for their assigned territory. In this key role, you will manage and drive direct sales engagement into enterprise customer account and will be responsible for the entire sales cycle with the view to maximize revenue. In addition to quickly establishing strong customer relationships and understanding our customer’s businesses, the individual will also be expected to build effective relationships internally with engineering, service, marketing, operations, etc. so our customer’s expectations are routinely exceeded.
Our most successful salespeople are able to position Quantum as the provider of choice by using a solutions-based approach matching our hardware, software and services products to critical customer needs in the cloud, containerized and virtualised.
· Develop and execute sales/business plans to achieve quarterly sales/business objectives.
· Create and implement account strategy, including developing and maintaining relationships with key decision makers.
· Actively pursue net-new business opportunities with prospecting into existing accounts and new business prospects in their assigned territory, including cold calling and follow up of leads.
· Utilize consultative, solution-based selling techniques to identify opportunities for Quantum’s broad portfolio of backup and recovery hardware, software and services.
· Working closely with the Pre-Sales Engineers, Sales Management and Inside Sales Representatives to ensure sales objectives are being met.
· Build strong relationships with existing and new customers/partners to help identify and close business, and to expand the reach of our products and services.
· Act as a central point of escalation for customer concerns or supply chain/technical issues and drive resolution.
· Manage all RFI, RFQ, and RFP processes.
· Maintain sales funnel data and other reports as required.