• Bachelor's degree (S1) in marketing, business, or similar.
• Maximum age 27 years old.
• Previous experience in a sales environment will be advantageous.
• Proficiency in office software, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook Express.
• Exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
• Great organizational and time-management skills.
• Good English communication skill in email and telephone-conference
• Proven experience in a sales position.
• Knowledge of sales metrics.
• A self-starter, working with minimal direction, logical and strategic thinking.
• Providing ongoing account support to existing customers assigned by the sales team.
• Informing new and existing customers of promotions, upgraded product lines, and offers.
• Notifying customers of unforeseen delivery delays or other complications, and facilitating suitable interventions.
• Collaborating with the sales team to identify new sales leads and develop sales plans.
• Reporting to sales managers as required.
• Conducting sales research and identifying new sales opportunities.
• Documenting processes and maintaining sales department records.
• Managing accounts for long-term success.
• Establishing good rapport with clients.
• Developing new sales opportunities.
• Supervising representatives to ensure increased sales.
• Preparing reports on accounts and transactions.
• Tracking account targets.
• Monitoring sales.
|Pengalaman 0-2 Tahun|
Lowongan kerja lainnya Di PT. EPSINDO PRIMA SINERGI:
|Business Manager (Sales)|
|AI Solutions Architect|