- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a Front Desk personnel or as Customer Service representative with proven sales OR Minimum of 1 year of employment within a Hotel environment or Spa
- Good human relations
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Possess strong knowledge of how computers work, as well as the ability to use MS office package to process and store information
- Excellent multitasking skills to successfully handle several assignments together
- Possess strong organizational skills required for achieving efficiency on the job
- Good knowledge of beauty products to be able to promote them to clients
- Excellent communication skills needed for effective discussions with clients to promote the spa’s products and services to them.
- Be on time for shift and maintain consistent, regular attendance record
- Properly open and close spa each day according to Standard Operating Procedures
- Keep the reception area clean and conducive for clients as they wait for their turn to be attended too
- Accurately book, change and cancel spa appointments
- Acknowledge and greet everyone who enters and leaves the spa
- Ensure that the check-in, check-out and payment process is handled in accordance with company policy
- Provide callers and guests with detailed descriptions of spa treatments, packages, services, and hours of operation
- Utilize spa computers with skill and proficiency; document guest information in electronic record as directed.
- Answer the phone promptly and use the guest’s name throughout the phone conversation; operate phone system accurately and efficiently.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available
- Maintain eye contact when addressing external and internal guests; develop professional and personalized relationship with regular guests.
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns promptly, professionally and courteously
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
- Maintain a clean; safe, fully stocked and well organized work area.
- Ensure adequate stock of supplies and equipment; inform management when stock is low.
- Must be able to work without constant direct supervision and remain at assigned post for extended periods of time.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
- Ability to perform the duties of the Retail Consultant as needed.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention
Lowongan kerja lainnya Di THE BATU Hotel & Villas:
|Public Area Supervisor
|Guest Relation Officer Cafe
|F&B Manager / Assistant F&B Manager
|Manager/Assistant Manager/HK Supervisor