- 3‐5 years of experience in human resources management.
- Demonstrated organizational and administrative skills.
- Demonstrated ability to execute prescribed company policies, maintain and update employee benefits programs, manage and disburse business payrolls, meet recruitment goals and support employee satisfaction and wellbeing.
- Indonesian National.
- Desired Expertise: Familiarity with business accounting practices. Experience managing employee recruitment and training programs. Event planning.
Description: This position supports the Administration Manager and COO by directly defining and executing all Human Resources functions for the operating company. This includes employee recruitment, maintenance of the company’s benefits programs, payroll system, employee records, workplace policies, and employee standards. Also handles employee concerns and acts as an advocate for employee wellbeing. Organizes and schedules company training events, team building exercises and morale maintenance activities. This position will define policies that conform with local as well as international requirements and expectations.
- Manages and executes company payroll and benefits accounts
- Establishes and maintains workplace policies
- Employee handbook
- ○Workplace safety policies
- Job descriptions and role definitions
- Maintains and manages employee records
- Individual employment agreements
- Medical and benefits records
- Assists Dive Master with DSP recordkeeping
- Disciplinary and Commendation Reports
- Manages recruitment and rosters
- Talent identification and selection process
- Onboard new employees
- Arrange necessary training
- Provide company orientation and indoctrination
- Conduct exit interviews for departing employees
- Promote esprit de corps
- Maintain global Forever Oceans culture
- Capture company employees and events with video
- Plan and schedule company events
- Acknowledge and work to resolve employee questions and concerns
- Support other front office staff as required