DAPATKAN BANYAK LOWONGAN KERJA DI WWW.INFOKERJA.NET KLIK DISINI
Qualifications & Requirements:
- University degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Competency in Microsoft Office software.
- Good Tax Knowledge
- Good command of English (reading, writing, speaking and understanding)
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- 4 years of progressively responsible accounting experience that includes some experience consolidating multiple entities.
- Knowledge of computerized accounting system is preferred.
- Prior USAID or NGO experience will be an added value.
- Familiar working with finance system such as SANGO.
- Willingness to travel to sites as required.
Interested candidate please send application, CV and 3 reference with subject “FC” to email firstname.lastname@example.org latest 31 March 2021
This position is assisting Finance Manager in financial management, responsible for accounting of all incoming and outgoing financial transactions of Indonesia AIDS Coalition. This position also responsible for reviewing the balance position all accounts code, coordinating month-end, year-end and audit processes.
Performing accounting functions such as assisting in preparation and analysis of monthly financial reports.
Work closely with Project Coordinator and other team members in implementing project’s activities/program.
Enter transactions according to Budget Lines and account code into computerized finance system and GL, ensure proper donor coding and identifying errors.
Re-check the completeness of supporting documents attached to the voucher and uploaded to the system as well as the accuracy of computations in each record of transaction.
Ensure that all entries are completed including checking all supporting documents and follow up with other team member, as necessary.
Review daily balancing reports and confirming that all transactions are balanced and have correctly posted to the General Ledger.
Review financial reporting package and assist in audit requests as assigned.
Assis Finance Manager in budget preparation and changes.
Communicate effectively with other teams to share the knowledge of IAC policy & procedure by organizing the routine conference meeting.
Assist the Finance Manager/Project Coordinator in reviewing financial policy.
Assist Finance Manager to ensure the tax compliance requirements.
In charge of monthly financial reports and submissions to donor.
Monitor closely for budget versus actual report.
Other duties as assigned by Finance Manager.