- Diploma in Hospitality Management or Hotel School qualification will be given preference
- 2-5 years’ experience in a hotel & restaurant environment
- computer literacy in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power point, Outlook
- Food & Beverage product knowledge
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- A willingness and passion to serve
- Presentable and well groomed
- Ability to work long hours, day and night, including weekends and holidays
- A passion to learn, teach and drive improvement in employees
- Plan, supervise and control various operations, working closely and manage cooking staff
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly, acknowledge all guests and resolve complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Constant effective communication with managers and supervisors regarding any guest or staff issues.
- To continuously collect feedback from guests and report it back to the Management
- Encourage and motivate staff with a positive attitude
- Manage waiters, barman and runners by ensuring the smooth running of the floor and that duties are carried out in a professional and timeous manner.
- Work in close cooperation with the Kitchen and Stewarding as well as the Outlet Cashiers to ensure a smooth running operation
- Maintain excellent product knowledge.
- Conduct service briefings.
- Ensure all front of house staff adhere to the ‘company code of conduct’ and ‘standard operating procedures’
- Monitor staff closely to identify any transgressions throughout service so that these can be addressed immediately
- Monitor staff service levels to establish any areas that require attention or further training and provide training where required.
- Ensure the correct set up for functions and bookings for the day
- Ongoing menu and beverage training as well as developing regular tests.
- Monitor staff breaks and general time keeping.
- Monitor and authorize staff clock in and clock out procedures.
- Ensure discipline is fair and correct steps are taken
Lowongan kerja lainnya Di THE BATU Hotel & Villas:
|Public Area Supervisor|
|Guest Relation Officer Cafe|
|F&B Manager / Assistant F&B Manager|
|Manager/Assistant Manager/HK Supervisor|