- Minimum 2 years of experience in Procure to Pay in Shared Service Environment.
- Candidate must possess at least an Accounting or Business Administration Degree or Higher Diploma.
- Candidates working towards Professional Accounting Qualification such as ACCA, MICPA, MIA or CIMA
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Meticulous and maintain high work integrity.
- Pro-active and good team player
- Mature and able to work independently
Zalora Indonesia is looking for a Accounting Executive to be responsible to perform accounting and clerical tasks for the maintenance and processing of Invoice to Pay transactions. This role will report to Accounting Manager and base in South Jakarta. This is a unique, exciting opportunity to influence minds and make a positive difference to ZALORA, and to your career.
- Calculate, post business transactions, process invoices, verify financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records, and provide other clerical support necessary to pay the obligations of the organization
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Accurately verify and process staff claims, including corporate credit card, in accordance with Company policy
- Maintain invoices or relevant correspondence necessary for files
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports and coordinating payment runs with P2P Payment team.
- Respond and follow up on vendor inquiries regarding the invoice submitted or payment queries.
- Ensure timely capture of Credit Note during invoice matching.
- Perform monthly supplier reconciliation and follow up on discrepancies identified
- Perform bank reconciliation weekly
- Ensure compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Supporting Senior and Manager in gathering relevant information for audit and other ad-hoc duties
- Clarify any questionable invoice items, prices or receiving signatures
Participate and contribute to process improvement projects